The nonprofit world requires a shift in thinking and specialized accounting procedures.
We have specialized knowledge and years of experience in nonprofit accounting.
Our services for not-for-profit organizations ensure required accountability to constituents and funding sources, simplify staff accounting tasks and enable governing boards to efficiently maintain responsible oversight.
Our clients are a diverse group, both in size and types of programs and services they provide, but they face similar challenges:
• Raise enough money to cover costs
• Make sure financial records are at all times presentable for public inspection
• Demonstrate fiduciary responsibility to donors and other stakeholders
• Use donations in accordance with donor imposed restrictions
• Properly account for all transactions and net assets